Getting your Library card
Library cards are free to Texas residents. Just fill out and return the application form and show us your driver’s license or similar identification. When you recieve your card it will be ready for immediate use.
Minors (age 16 and under) need the signature of a parent or legal guardian.
Non-Texas residents may obtain a card for $25 a year or $10 per quarter.
*After completing the form you’ll need to visit the library with the required identification to complete the process and recieve your card.
Checking out materials
• Once you have your new library card, you may borrow a total of 20 items.
• Books and CD Books check out for three weeks.
•They may be renewed once if not on hold.
• Music CD’s, DVD’s, back Periodicals and Puppets check out for one week.
• DVD’s are limited to 3 per card or 6 per family.
•Mass Market Paperback Books are traded or borrowed for an indefinite time.
•Reference materials and Current Periodicals are for In-Library-Use only.
• At present 15 Computers with internet access are available for one-hour sessions.
Or fill out and submit the form below.
*After completing the form you'll need to visit the library with the required identification to complete the process and recieve your card.