Digital Access-Only Library Card
Wimberley Village Library is now offering a digital access-only library card. The card is free for all Texas residents and can be used to log into the library’s online resources including downloadable audio and E books and much more: https://wimberleylibrary.org/resources-2/digital-resources
Apply online and your digital access library card number will be emailed to you within one business day. Digital access cards may not be used to check out physical items. To convert a digital access-only card to a regular card, bring proof of Texas residency to the library’s circulation desk.
To apply for a digital access only card, fill out the form below:
Questions or need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512 847-2188 extension 101.
- The borrowing limit is 3 items upon issuance of your new card. Once these items are returned, the borrowing limit is 20 items.
- Books and CD Books check out for three weeks.
- They may be renewed once if not on hold.
- Music CD’s, DVD’s, back Periodicals and Puppets check out for one week.
- DVD’s are limited to 3 per card or 6 per family.
- Mass Market Paperback Books are traded or borrowed for an indefinite time.
- Reference materials and Current Periodicals are for In-Library-Use only.
- Ten workstations offering high-speed Internet access are available to library visitors. The workstations may be used for one-hour periods. One of the ten workstations is for “quick use” and may be used for 15 minutes at a time.