Getting your Library card
Library cards are free to Texas residents. Fill out the online card application below and we will contact you with your card number as soon as we process your application. Your number will then be ready for immediate use. Non- Texas residents may obtain a card for $25 a year or $10 per quarter. Minors (16 and under) may obtain a card with permission by their parents or legal guardians.
Checking out materials
• The borrowing limit is 3 items upon issuance of your new card. Once these items are returned, the borrowing limit is 20 items.
• Books and CD Books check out for three weeks.
•They may be renewed once if not on hold.
• Music CD’s, DVD’s, back Periodicals and Puppets check out for one week.
• DVD’s are limited to 3 per card or 6 per family.
•Mass Market Paperback Books are traded or borrowed for an indefinite time.
•Reference materials and Current Periodicals are for In-Library-Use only.
• Ten workstations offering high-speed Internet access are available to library visitors. The workstations may be used for one-hour periods. One of the ten workstations is for “quick use” and may be used for 15 minutes at a time.