Adult Craft LAB is a year-round tinker and craft program for adults 18+.
- Classes are held virtually via Zoom.
- Class times: Wednesdays from 6-8 pm unless otherwise noted.
- Class limit of 10 on a first come, first-served basis.
- Supply kits are free and included with each class.
- Supply kits are available inside the library in the craft area Monday-Wednesday 1-6 pm the week of each class.
- Register via Eventbrite: Download the Eventbrite App/search by specific Class Name/ Click register tab and follow prompts. TIP: Follow Wimberley Village Library as the Organizer and make us a Favorite. Find us under Favorites then under Organizers.
- Eventbrite is live on 3rd Mondays at 3 pm (in a 4 week month) and 4th Mondays at 3 pm (in a 5 week month).
- Register via an email link: Send a request to email@example.com to receive a monthly email and the Eventbrite link to register for the upcoming month’s classes.
- Email link is live same day/time as Eventbrite.
- Audit a class if you do NOT need a supply kit. No need to register to audit a class. You will be given a supply list prior to class. Send request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about Craft LAB can be found on the library’s online calendar, e-Newsletter, Facebook and Instagram, and joining the Craft LAB monthly group email.
- Questions? Email: email@example.com
A monthly craft challenge that invites participants to engage in a craft at home individually or family. Each craft challenge includes a YouTube video link posted on social media like Facebook and Instagram the 1st of each month.
A hard copy instruction sheet with the YouTube video URL link will be available in the Adult Craft LAB area, displayed at the circulation desk and posted on the community bulletin board.
Participants will be encouraged to email their finished crafted picture for posting on social media!
Eyes on Craft
A weekly demo craft video or a discussion about the books and crafts available for check-out in the Adult Craft LAB and Non-Fiction collection!
Articles of interest from the American Craft magazine will be a regular feature of the discussion. The video will be posted on social media (Facebook & Instagram) each Friday afternoon.
Adult Craft LAB Book Collection
The library collection has over 200 books on craft history and hands-on craft projects from soap-making to Maker technology! The collections are located in the Adult Craft LAB and the Non-Fiction area. Both collections are available for checkout.
Want to dive into more craft? Check out these websites for ideas: