What are Adult Programs?
The Wimberley Vilage Library offers classes, activities, and lectures to provide information, instruction, recreation, and cultural enrichment.
- Spanish Classes for Beginners
- Advanced French Classes
- EASE Chair Exercises
- Gentle Yoga (Starting in December)
- Book Clubs
- Connect with Your Local Author
- Feed Your Mind (Previously known as: Lunch and Learn)
CONNECT WITH YOUR LOCAL AUTHOR
A monthly program to connect and chat with our wonderful Wimberley authors. Get to know them and their love for books, reading, and of course, writing!
Each month we will have a display of books for the designated author of the month.
- October: Larry Morris – in-person meet and greet Tuesday October 19 @ noon
- November: Ashley Brown
- December: Sara Thurman
- January, 2022: DuAnne Redus
To be part of this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn. Be Informed. Expand Your Knowledge.
- October 27: Growing Herbs in Your Landscape with Hill Country Unit of The Herb Society of America
- November 3: Raising Resilient Children with Carol B. Jackon M.Ed., CFLE
- November 10: Hays County Masters Naturalists
- November 17: The Case for Protein with Nanette Mackenroth
- December 1: Finding Time for Self-care with Debbie Howard
- December 8: Our Museum of Us: Curating Your Family’s Past into a Digital Future with Mark Standley
Questions? Email Nomi: email@example.com