WIMBERLEY VILLAGE LIBRARY DISTRICT
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING, NOVEMBER 14, 2019
1. The Board of Trustees convened in Open Session at 2:00 p.m.
2. Board President Dell Hood closed the Open Session at 2:01 p.m. and convened the Board in Closed Session at 2:01 p.m.
Present at Closed Session: Trustees Dell Hood, Patrick Cox, Carol Sicuro, and Aileen Edgington, Library Director Carolyn Manning, and District Treasurer Sharon Drobeck.
3. Subject discussed in Closed Session: Review the proposed budget and the employee salary schedules.
4. Board President Hood announced the end of the Closed Session at 2:25 p.m. and reconvened the Board in Open Session at 2:26 p.m.
5. Action taken in Open Session pursuant to discussion in Closed Session:
President Hood directed Treasurer Drobeck to present the final 2020 budget to the Trustees for approval at the December 12, 2019 meeting.
6. Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 2:27 p.m.
7. I hereby certify that the foregoing is a true and correct record of closed session discussion on November 14. 2019.
Dell J. Hood
President, Board of Trustees
Wimberley Village Library District
Recorded by: Carol Sicuro
The Executive Session was convened pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.074 (Personnel Matters). No one shall, without lawful authority, knowingly disclose to a member of the public this certified agenda of a closed meeting. A person who violates this subsection commits a Class B misdemeanor and may be liable to any party injured or damaged by the disclosure. Texas Government Code §551.146(a).